One College Avenue, Williamsport PA 17701-5799 · (570) 326-3761 or (800) 367-9222
Admissions Process Overview
For detailed steps of the admissions process...
A basic outline of the admissions process at Penn College is shown below
- Complete the appropriate type of application.
- Submit the nonrefundable application fee.
- Submit proof of eligibility for admission (high school transcript, GED, high school diploma, etc.) or arrange to complete an Accelerated program.
- Submit proof of academic prerequisites if applying for a major with special admissions requirements (See Acceptance and Enrollment Restrictions for more).
- Upon notification, submit $100 tuition deposit.
- Take Penn College placement tests on assigned date.
- Attend Pre-enrollment Advising Session.
- Pay tuition and fees by deadline indicated on bill.
- Attend a two-day Connections session.
- Arrive for the start of classes.
Visit the Admissions Office website for more.